Saturday, June 22, 2019

A New Beginning...Of Sorts

Using FaceBook for many years has come to an end. There are many reasons, perhaps, none of which would serve as a 'real' reason to do something different now. Anyway, as of today, I am done with FB and my plans are to never return. For the moment I have a great deal to accomplish in the next hour or so and there really is no time to write more than this. I know, I know; 'curiosity killed the cat,' and I plan not to be that curious as to what is going on 'over there.'

Therefore, this represents a 'new beginning' of sorts, I suppose. 'Another Beginning' might be the best thought here for what I will do here is not new, just a different place and time. Bible studies and personal thoughts will mostly fill these places...Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment